Bradford Cohen is a criminal defense lawyer.
Cohen's clients include Vanilla Ice, Deandre Baker, DMX, Dennis Rodman, YNW Melly, Corey Lewandowski, Scott Storch, Kodak Black, Lil Wayne, Pooh Shiesty, Ben Kicz and Plaxico Burress. He was a contestant on the second season of The Apprentice. He represented Lil Wayne and Kodak Black to receive federal pardons from Donald Trump in 2021. Cohen is a long-time supporter of Trump, and Trump has referred to Cohen as "a brilliant guy."
Cohen has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1997. He graduated Nova Southeastern University.
- ^ a b Olmeda, Rafael (2016-03-30). "Bradford Cohen, fired 'Apprentice' contestant, now on Trump's campaign manager's legal team". Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ Spencer, Terry (2020-11-16). "Former Bulldog DeAndre Baker cleared of robbery; victims' lawyer arrested". 11alive.com. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ "YNW Melly Begs for Prison Release ... COVID-19's Killing Me!!!". TMZ. June 4, 2020.
- ^ a b Olmeda, Rafael (March 30, 2016). "Bradford Cohen, fired 'Apprentice' contestant, now on Trump's campaign manager's legal team". South Florida Sun Sentinel.
- ^ Bilsten, Jon (2021-01-20). "Trump Pardons Lil Wayne, Kodak Black in Last-Minute Spree". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ "Donald Trump's Yuge Supporter Is Bradford Cohen, Fort Lauderdale Attorney He Fired on The Apprentice". browardpalmbeach.com. 2016-01-22. Retrieved 2021-01-22.