Bradford Cohen is an American criminal defense lawyer, Civil litigator and Legal Analyst.
Cohen's clients include Vanilla Ice, Deandre Baker, DMX, Dennis Rodman, YNW Melly, Corey Lewandowski, NLE Choppa, Scott Storch, Kodak Black, Lil Wayne, Pooh Shiesty, Benjamin Kickz, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Plaxico Burress. He represented Lil Wayne and Kodak Black to receive federal pardons from Donald Trump in 2021.
Cohen is a long-time supporter of Trump, and Trump has referred to Cohen as "a brilliant guy." He was a contestant on the second season of The Apprentice.
Cohen is a graduate of Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law School and has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1997.
- ^ "Donald Trump's Yuge Supporter is Bradford Cohen, Fort Lauderdale Attorney He Fired on the Apprentice".
- ^ a b Olmeda, Rafael (2016-03-30). "Bradford Cohen, fired 'Apprentice' contestant, now on Trump's campaign manager's legal team". Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ Spencer, Terry (2020-11-16). "Former Bulldog DeAndre Baker cleared of robbery; victims' lawyer arrested". 11alive.com. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ "YNW Melly Begs for Prison Release ... COVID-19's Killing Me!!!". TMZ. June 4, 2020.
- ^ a b Olmeda, Rafael (March 30, 2016). "Bradford Cohen, fired 'Apprentice' contestant, now on Trump's campaign manager's legal team". South Florida Sun Sentinel.
- ^ "Celeb Sneaker Dealer Benjamin Kickz Charged with Strong Arm Robbery". TMZ. January 7, 2021. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- ^ Bilsten, Jon (2021-01-20). "Trump Pardons Lil Wayne, Kodak Black in Last-Minute Spree". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- ^ "Donald Trump's Yuge Supporter Is Bradford Cohen, Fort Lauderdale Attorney He Fired on The Apprentice". browardpalmbeach.com. 2016-01-22. Retrieved 2021-01-22.