Aisling Franciosi ( ASH-ling fran-CHOH-zee, Italian: [ˈɛʃliŋɡ franˈtʃoːzi]; born 6 June 1993) is an Irish actress. She is known for playing the part of Katie Benedetto in the RTÉ-BBC Two crime drama television series The Fall and for her role as Kate Crawford in the TNT series Legends.
In 2016, Franciosi appeared in the HBO series Game of Thrones in the sixth season as Lyanna Stark and reprised her role in the seventh season. In 2017, she took the lead role in The Nightingale, a period film set in Tasmania and directed by Jennifer Kent. She is set to star as Kate Rothko in the upcoming biographical-drama film Rothko, directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson.
- ^ "Aisling Franciosi". Filmow.com. Archived from the original on 26 November 2018. Retrieved 26 November 2018.
- ^ Franciosi, Aisling [@AisFranciosi] (6 June 2014). "Another year older and no wiser?!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ Morgan Jeffery (5 January 2016). "The Fall will wrap up with a third and final series". Digital Spy. Archived from the original on 4 February 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- ^ "Legends: Sean Bean Returns in Season Two of TNT Series". TVSeriesFinale. Archived from the original on 1 June 2020. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- ^ White, James. "Game Of Thrones: the Jon Snow revelation and what it all means" Archived 2016-06-30 at the Wayback Machine, Empire Online, 28 June 2016. Retrieved on 28 June 2016.
- ^ Nordine, Michael (14 March 2017). "'The Nightingale': Jennifer Kent Begins Production on Her Follow-up to 'The Babadook'" Archived 2017-07-10 at the Wayback Machine, IndieWire. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- ^ Wiseman, Andreas (5 March 2021). "'Rothko': Sam Taylor-Johnson To Direct Art-World Drama With Russell Crowe, Aisling Franciosi, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, More — EFM Hot Package". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 10 March 2021.